Growing Life Gardens
Ultimate Nutrition Gardening
The Garden is The Mirror of the Heart
Earth is a sanctuary for my Soul and growing what I eat is the experiential reality that feels best to integrate the sacredness of the Earth with my own humanity. When I grow food, I participate more fully in Nature’s nurturing cycles and abide in the greater Kosmic rhythm. This experience helps me to form a closer bond with Mother Earth and the elementals that partake in the growth of the seed. Knowing how to grow my own food in the spirit of adventure supports health freedom and food sovereignty that I can feed and provide whole food nourishment for my body, one of the most basic necessities. There is always a feeling of Gratitude that fills me when I harvest food that I have nurtured. My harvest is so much more than food and the taste is that much more delicious. I simply marvel at the beauty of Nature and the majesty of the universe that orchestrates such natural wonders of the seed. It is my experience that when I respect the underlying unity of all life, my appreciation of life expands.
My garden space is another room in my house. Gardening is also a form of meditation, detoxificant of EMF’s by grounding into magnetism and exercise for the body.
Growing Life through your own Nutritional Garden Series:
Stored sun energy finds its way into our cells via food in the form of minute particles of light. These light particles are called ‘biophotons,’ which are the smallest physical units of light. They control complex vital processes in our bodies and have the power to order and regulate, and in doing so, to elevate the organism to a higher oscillation or order. This is manifested as a feeling of vitality and well-being.
1- Learn How to Grow Your Own Food for Ultimate Nutrition
• Backyard Conversion from Lawn to Garden
• Spiritual Gardening
2- Garden to Table ~ Learn how to Harvest and Prepare Food to Support your Individual Wellness needs
• Harvesting, seed saving, storing and how to food preparation in your own kitchen
• Simple Chef Creations Recipes (Meal Plans)
3 – Right Thinking and its Role in Food ~ Divine Assimilation
• Eating nutritionally and mindfully, and breathing properly creates the right conditions in the body so that nutrients can be absorbed and utilized.
• Spiritual Nutrition
• Energy Wellness
Growing Life Farmette in NE Michigan
The garden is a metaphor for life, and gardening is a symbol of the spiritual path. – Larry Dossey
Alisa Battaglia is a Florida Master Gardener, Medicinal Herb Grower, Aromatherapist, Regenerative Detoxification Specialist, Nature Systems Thinking Process Facilitator, Health Freedom & Food Sovereignty Activist with a Love for Horticulture and Raw food. Her Green Thumb and Reverence for Nature shines through in her Gardens, daily Living habits and Simple Chef Creation Recipes.
Flower Me Botanicals Herbal Apothecary
From the Roots Up Series:
1 – For the Love of Flower and Herbs I~ You will Learn:
• Which herbs are best for your body ecology that Support & Detoxify.
• How to grow and care for those special herbs and flowers in the uses of: teas, tinctures, flower essences, culinary and medicinal herbs; body care, pet and home care; and spiritual uses.
• How to harvest, cook and prepare, and store Herbs for all your living needs.
• Learn the various uses of Herbs, flowers, and roots that provide Nourishment and rejuvenation for whole-self well-being
1 – For the Love of Flower and Herbs II~ You will Learn:
• How to grow an herbal apothecary, aromatherapy and culinary garden.
• The Art of Cooking with herbs, flowers and organic essential oils to make delicious healthy food and teas.
• Explore the subtle and energetic properties of herbs and flowers, essential oils, using color, creativity and intuition
CARE Wellness Program
Take the Detox Self-Test