Growing Life Gardens
Peace begins in kitchens and pantries, gardens and backyards, where our food is grown and prepared. The energies of nature and the infinite universe are absorbed through the foods we eat and are transmuted into our thoughts and actions. From individual hearts and homes, peace radiates out to friends and neighbors, communities and nations. Brown rice, miso soup, whole grain bread, fresh vegetables-these and other whole, unprocessed foods are our “weapons” to turn around the entire world. ~Michio Kushi, excerpted from One Peaceful World
Ultimate Nutrition Gardening
The Garden is The Mirror of the Heart
Earth is a sanctuary for my Soul and growing what I eat is the experiential reality that feels best to integrate the sacredness of the Earth with my own humanity. When I grow food, I participate more fully in Nature’s nurturing cycles and abide in the greater Kosmic rhythm. This experience helps me to form a closer bond with Mother Earth and the elementals that partake in the growth of the seed. Knowing how to grow my own food in the spirit of adventure supports health freedom and food sovereignty that I can feed and provide whole food nourishment for my body, one of the most basic necessities. There is always a feeling of Gratitude that fills me when I harvest food that I have nurtured. My harvest is so much more than food and the taste is that much more delicious. I simply marvel at the beauty of Nature and the majesty of the universe that orchestrates such natural wonders of the seed. It is my experience that when I respect the underlying unity of all life, my appreciation of life expands.
My garden space is another room in my house. Gardening is also a form of meditation, detoxificant of EMF’s by grounding into magnetism and exercise for the body.
Growing Life through your own Nutritional Garden Series:
Stored sun energy finds its way into our cells via food in the form of minute particles of light. These light particles are called ‘biophotons,’ which are the smallest physical units of light. They control complex vital processes in our bodies and have the power to order and regulate, and in doing so, to elevate the organism to a higher oscillation or order. This is manifested as a feeling of vitality and well-being.
1- Learn How to Grow Your Own Food for Ultimate Nutrition
• Backyard Conversion from Lawn to Garden
• Spiritual Gardening
2- Garden to Table ~ Learn how to Harvest and Prepare Food to Support your Individual Wellness needs
• Harvesting, seed saving, storing and food preparation in your own kitchen
• Simple Chef Creations Recipes (Meal Plans)
• Group Classes Available
3 – Right Thinking and its Role in Food ~ Divine Assimilation
• Eating nutritionally and mindfully, and breathing properly creates the right conditions in the body so that nutrients can be absorbed and used.
• Spiritual Nutrition
• Energy Wellness
Growing Life Farmette in NE Michigan
The garden is a metaphor for life, and gardening is a symbol of the spiritual path. – Larry Dossey
Alisa Battaglia is a Florida Master Gardener, Medicinal Herb Grower, Aromatherapist, Health Freedom & Food Sovereignty Activist with a love for Horticulture and health eating. Her Green Thumb and reverence for Nature shines through in her food gardens, daily living habits and Simple Chef Creations.
Flower Me Botanicals Herbal Apothecary
From the Roots Up Series:
1 – For the Love of Flower and Herbs I~ You will Learn:
• Which herbs are best for your body ecology that Support & Detoxify.
• How to grow and care for those special herbs and flowers in the uses of: teas, tinctures, flower essences, culinary and medicinal herbs; body care, pet and home care; and spiritual uses.
• How to harvest, cook and prepare, and store Herbs for all your living needs.
• Learn the various uses of Herbs, flowers, and roots that provide Nourishment and rejuvenation for whole-self well-being
1 – For the Love of Flower and Herbs II~ You will Learn:
• How to grow an herbal apothecary, aromatherapy and culinary garden.
• The Art of Cooking with herbs, flowers and organic essential oils to make delicious healthy food and teas.
• Explore the subtle and energetic properties of herbs and flowers, essential oils, using color, creativity and intuition
CARE Wellness Program
Module 4- CARE Wellness Program
Take the Detox Self-Test
Food quality is measured by the biophoton light energy contained within it, which is the critical component that controls vital complex processes in the body.
Nature Systems Thinking Process (NSTP)
Natures Intelligence via Webstring Attraction
Nature is a unifying force or attraction that organizes, preserves and regenerates itself to produce an optimum of life, and diversity and balanced cooperation as an expression of love.
Webstring attractions are nature’s way of communicating this love with life. Imagine webstrings as nature’s feelers reaching out to us to transmit love and intelligence. We register this reaching out as a “positive attraction” to something in nature, not something synthetic like shoes that we justify a purchase to “buy me,” but rather in an area to bridge a gap in our consciousness. For example, a stressed individual always rushing looking down at the pavement lost inside the head oblivious to surroundings is stopped short by an accident and is asked to stay put. At the pause, there is a magnificent blooming bush sending out its fragrance and beauty to the world. This registers as an attraction to the pedestrian who takes notice and lens over to admire the colorful bloom and smell the fragrant flower. There is immediate upliftment and relaxation with thoughts perhaps to take more time out in nature. The result is that following natures cue brings us joy whether to smell a flower, take notice of the warm sun rays on the skin, the chirping of birds, the smell of the soil after rain, the message in the wind, telepathic communication with plants and animals to love, water and feed them, or breathing in life-our desire for respiration. All of these focuses enhance our receptivity to life and thus, enable higher sensitivity that is necessary for living multidimensionally. The more we plug in, the more we receive.
While there are positive attractions, nature also gives us warnings, through negative attractions or repulsions. It may something as simple as moving towards a flowering bush, but get a sense to step back only to notice the bush is loaded with stinging wasp nests. In this way, nature’s nonverbal cues produce in us, a negative attraction that we stay away. Nature could also cue us off to move to an area of safety during a hurricane. Communicating with nature intelligence is limitless as nature comprises all sentient life and has kosmic interchange. Thus, bonding with the Spirit of nature intelligence is the fastest and wisest path in our becoming multidimensional.
Understand that humanity is a creation in the realm of nature. With the advent of religious and political ideology, life in nature slowly lead to disconnection of attention with its sustaining source and lost reality of 53 sensory webstring connections. As humanity stepped out of nature these webstring connections were dissolved and currently only seven senses are admitted. That may be enough for a robot, but not for the human birth potential of expanded sensory capacity.
Connecting the Psyche with the Healing Powers of Nature
Integrating the Natures System Thinking Process (NSTP) model is an intelligent resource management tool to restore empathic connection with the Earth through natural attractions, free of intellectual or indoctrinal filters for a genuinely lived animism. Earth is a life system that we are a part and Nature bridges the planet-person duality.
First, there are things to know:
• The Earth is alive and we are being informed by our planet which makes taking care of the Earth a spiritual practice.
• Humanity is endowed with Natures intelligent wisdom.
• Every human is empathically rooted in Nature at birth with all the 54 sense faculties intact.
• Webstrings are filaments of intelligence that is the attractive force in consciousness that weaves together all sentient life in a seamless continuum at both the subtle and physical levels.
• Filaments of Life intelligence emanate outward from all living forces that are informing pathways of informational exchange via the sense faculties.
• The feeling sense body perceives Natures love force as a distinct attraction energy whose Bio-spiritual information feels like guidance.
• As life fields entrain and interweave there is sacred relationship bonding and therefore, capacity to gather knowledge by communicating directly with the Spirit in Nature anchoring life more deeply into the somatic body and Soul.
• Straying far from Nature blocks conscious development of our feeling function and access to non-verbal methods of relating.
• Negative and unbalanced energy states are Natures biofeedback system that shows us the incoherent and negative feedback loop that we have been conditioned into, entrained with and offers a sensible unencumbered way to disengage by fostering attractive feel-good relationships.
• Developing Nature’s sensory language within us restores sanity and whole brain function by inducing a cohering pattern that bridges gaps in consciousness producing alignment; evolves the feeling senses, grounds the somatic body, and heightens and expands perceptions in the psyche for whole-self wellbeing.
• Alignment puts us in a framework of sanity and planetary belonging beyond the need to identify with personal history with the insistence of a personal interpretation or reference.
• A reciprocal exchange of multisensory information consists of attractive relationships at multi-dimensional levels and their frequency ranges that increase the vibrational streaming of body-consciousness by rising into subtler states and locations out of time.
1 – Using Nature’s Systems Thinking Process (NSTP) and the Webstring model of Natural Attraction Ecology you will learn how to:
• Develop the connection techniques that help you to transceive Natures Wisdom and heighten sense faculties and discover body wisdom as you engage more deeply with Nature energies in the ever-present now.
• Through feelingful exchange the Plant Kingdom reveals her secrets for co-creative Healing, Nutrition and Integration of your 53 Senses and their evolution into a new planetary ethic.